Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Buy Bratz Kidz Manicure Bedrom

London: minifuga with Swissair

andarmi At Christmas I really wanted to do some trip in a beautiful place but my intentions were shattered on family traditions, all together to celebrate. In practice fry go somewhere and when the sister E. London asked me not have made me say it twice and I immediately booked a flight.

I must say that flying to London from Zurich is comfortable, in addition to the Swissair company also operates a low easyjet flights as it has time to Switzerland. At 6 o'clock in the morning even if I live not far from the airport I could not just leave, ditto from London where we bring you good 40 minutes by subway to go to the airport, obviously when you go from Heathrow because with the others I want to even think, I imagine much more.
The idea was to relax, see a few museums, a friend who lives in London and around and spend some 'time together as we do not see very often. Every time I go to see her and she comes to visit me but not you and I alone, there are always half of commitments, husband, friends, parents etc.
It was nice, we chatted, walked a lot (this time I more of her, what strange!) and also the fact that shopping in London is always good because there are fantastic shops. I went back to the V & A Museum that I've always liked, apart from the building itself is beautiful, the composition of the various exhibitions are always interesting. For her it was the first time is greatly appreciated.
London Eye to discover how great London is an entirely different impression from seeing her, sin is not cheaply for around 30 minutes of poor. Go softly, almost seems to stop it from below.
We were lucky with the weather, drew a strong wind but it was cold and this has prevented it rained. London
I liked, I went back there for some time and guide the hand we found that districts did not know, the complicity of the hotel right on the Piccadilly line which has facilitated the move, we were not very far from Kensington Garden and the museum area of \u200b\u200bscience and technology (my favorite in London).
I was also glad that I reviewed a couple of friends who kindly took us out to dinner in London to see a car making London by night that we would not have seen for themselves.
The Shining City "has a charm all its own. Then there was the Sunday feast for Chinese New Year in the area of \u200b\u200bthe Chinese Quarter and the city was full of foreigners and Chinese who celebrated with little dragons of cardboard and music in the square in front of Nelson, Nelson hope to have liked the show Chinese dances.
I would stay there again because of things to see and do there were many, but at least I had the pleasure to return to Zurich in a sunny and hot all imbaccucata I went from freezing cold and now I come to find that you no longer need hat and even gloves. Hurrah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment