Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Whats The Strongest Underwear

Wappen .. or the arms in Switzerland: Bern and the Swiss

I was asked to elaborate on the topic "animals and the like in the Swiss coat of arms", I searched the internet and then in the library but nothing so today I took advantage of the legendary B., a teacher of German at Berne 100%.
We immediately started talking about the bear of Bern .. so I put below the emblem 'analyze it together.


This above is the revised version, ie without the male organ because the bears are here only males to federal law;)


This however is not correct here .. with the red little thing in plain sight!

Then the name comes from the German name of Bern bear that fact and bars, the story goes that the Duke Monocolao II (with a name so I would not have founded anything!) Founded the city on the banks of the River Aare and that he would call as the first animal he had just seen a bear ..! That is, if you think I know who had entered a turkey or a pig .. okay .. they are legends, I hope!
actually much more likely to bear the tradition in Bern linked to a cult of bears revered as protectors of the population, a bit 'like bullfighting in Crete.
I will stop here, next time we talk about the coat of arms of Basel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment