Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Can Iron Gym Break Door Frame

Women .. women

's greetings to the women I made them, I spoke of mimosa .. I have left? ah you wanted to talk to sisters.
Sometimes it's nice to deal with another woman in a home that is not the mother or her friend, someone like you who lived through the same experiences and that always brings you back down to earth when needed and comforts you and makes you. . whenever you need it.
Today, as often happens, we compared via mail, the only way I can hear it as it is worse than a top manager, not the bill ever, is still around or better to say my bad times Swiss Italians fit into his schedule (see Milan).
Theme of the day: the experiences and the differences between older sister (me) and younger sister (her), reproached me that I ruined the career of a dancer, you just a career!
a child just because our mother enrolled me in dance school and since then I was not already own the classic Princess (sister of words) after 2, maybe 3 months, I planted there .. second unidentified sources (mamma!) me I always ache stomach every time I go to class .. mah memory invalid;)
or I should say that my mother was a repeat offender, he has tried with the plan, or it was me because even with the hole in the water .. I gather you have also struck down a career as a pianist at the sister?!
Probably you are right, the older sister (also applies to the brothers of course) if you are positive experiences that are made to repeat the latter usually negative if you save.
said this beautiful dance etc. but not all the girls are taken, and I want to dispel the myth that the girls on the right foot and lean as nails are perfect for dance .. I was skinny as a rail, but also graced with the desire and perseverance ; of even then a sloth. The
sciura said Eva was right: the dance s'perda time, I went to Mass and Mei ..
and this would have ended any conversation between sisters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment