Monday, March 7, 2011

What Is The Standard Residential Hallway Width

Flowers and Horses and Snow

Weekend devoted to horses and the snow, just the order .. the first horses and then the snow.
This week I was back skating rink at my favorite one on the hill in Zurich, they 'had found an ad in a horse race on the ice for Saturday. Horses on ice? The thing I was curious and accomplice of her husband's passion for horses are gone. We arrived as usual, it was almost finished all but a few horse, Rossli in Switzerland (in German horse Pferd ) was still there .. they were trigger-happy, horses similpony .. I'm not an expert in horse breeding. .. who went on the track made ride-on (the ice was made rough) with enviable grace and posture, along with their mistresses. It is because they were almost all young girls.



Sunday however, we are back in the canton of St. Gallen, in the ski resort for skiing Pizol .. I skied very little despite the snow and the weather was ideal, powdery snow, ice and sun away from the show. I let the photos speak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment