Thursday, March 3, 2011

How Much Does A Cupcake Cake Cost At Kroger

Wappen: Uri with the bull ring ..! Wappen

The canton of Uri was one of my favorite coats, say my favorite .. the bull with a ring on his nose, makes me mad, who say they are strange, I know!
always reminds me that wiki is one of the four forest cantons, others will get there sooner or later I suspect, also known in German Waldstatt . It is located in the mountains if it was not because I always see the emblem before crossing the Gotthard I do not even notice it passing through to stay there. The canton is in fact the very center of the above Swiss canton Ticino.
The emblem is a bull, you ask why? Well maybe I will not ask but I will explain the same .. you think that the name Uri is derived from Old German, I suppose that everyone here call Alemanno that is merely the base from which drew "inspiration" the Swiss dialect, which means wild bull.
The canton is famous for the legend / history, is still under discussion at the time, said that the famous William Tell was born and lived in the town of Bürglen, in the canton of Uri (attached to the St. Gotthard to be precise). The country's and I invite you to visit, everything reminds Wilhelm Tell William Tell or as they call them. The statue below is located in the town of Altdorf where the hero does his business.


Per le foto e le info ringrazio come al solito wiki ; )

0 comments:

Post a Comment