Sunday, January 23, 2011

488 Trail Indy Engine

Schlittschuh laufen or ice skating. 2

Zurich, but a few degrees of temperature out of a bright sun that promises a pleasant afternoon. After a lazy morning in bed we decided to go out and face the cold and ice in recent days.
Well yes we are back below zero! We see it in a positive way, it's cold, there's lots of ice, the hills are covered with snow during winter .. then you can go ice skating.
Abstract: I learned to skate as a child, was the only winter sport that my parents, especially my father, with virtually no killing and wants with a minimum of skiing because he never did for him.
One of the most beautiful memories I have of my childhood is going to skate on the frozen lake to the village of Gressoney St.Jean with my sister and my father. I do not know what age we had, I think my sister was younger than 5 years and I just bigger. I've always been a bit scary and 'mammon but I loved the skate and, after learning the basics of how to balance on skates, chipped on the runway like a top and making me run after chasing his sister or the kids on track. Here
yesterday as an adult I found myself so many girls on the slopes, all wrapped up like me at the time: ski pants, mittens, hat right on the nose, runny nose .. in short, the whole repertoire. The only difference is the teddy bear helps roller-skate .. .. I call it. At the time I (we're talking early '80s) was not there, do not say if they saw the need to skate here but also the puppets under 4 years and is a help because the baby pushes a teddy bear, penguin. . .. there was also the gnome and does not fall. Another difference is the helmet, never done, I fell only to sit. Some sit at the time but I had the springs, I get up and go.
The husband has had some difficulty at first but after the first 5 minutes of adjustment did not want to leave.
The track is a beautiful area of \u200b\u200bZurich, right on the hill overlooking the lake, for those who know Zurich's side Utoquai. With
means it's also nice to get enough since arriving at the bus stop and take the Romerhof Dolbahn to the top and you find yourself in a grove. The trip with the funicular have it really worth it as it goes in one of the most beautiful of Zurich, surrounded by nature and full of wonderful houses of the early last century.
Here's some 'photos.


0 comments:

Post a Comment