Friday, January 21, 2011

Washingtondcprintables

Yoga and women

Braving the storm, two flakes in fact, this morning I returned to yoga. I like it, and it relaxes me, attending a class where the average age is high enough, I do not even feel at fault if I can not do all the exercises, yet the other can not. I found out I had my feet too short for some exercises, I can not feel good in balance with the trunk but the exercises they do that is a pleasure and I hope to resolve in this way, the neck-shoulder incriccamenti typical of this period. Some days it gets stuck and I could not turn his head. I always laugh OMM final, I can not, are by no means a type of meditation even when there is the final moment when we must hear the breath through the belly, chest, shoulders and everything in between I sleep or think of anything else. I relax the same so I think it's fine, just can not breathe as the other, they all look together .. all of the bellows may feed a huge fireplace!

Lunch in the center where I read the magazine of Swiss women here called "Annabelle," dear, like fire and two articles by number, but the cover was interesting. On 7 February in the Swiss celebrate 40 years of voting rights for women. No sir that I have not been reading the wrong number, are only 40 years. Unfortunately this country has never thought that women had the right to vote. Better tell their men not gliel'hanno ever granted, I reproduce below some typical comments of the day: Votes for women? But do not laugh! Their brains are smaller than men, which proves that they are less intelligent. Are extreme, and should be to demonstrate without even asking permission of their husbands. And then you do not favor social equality because a woman's modesty never go to vote when pregnant, and being well known that rural women are more children of the city, they would enjoy an unfair advantage. And if women were elected then, that humiliation for their husbands! Would be forced to cook ... "
'm not quite sure that some of the Swiss do not think so still that day, but at least two-thirds of them voted for the right to vote to women, both at the cantonal level Federal.
In reality it took the efforts of their wives, mothers and daughters to get them. In 1959 he was made a first attempt, the Swiss constitution provides for equality between individuals, but it went badly and the women had to wait another 12 years. This country has many resources and so many women today, in fact, aggressive There are 4 women ministers in their government, the federal council, which consists of 7 members. So cheers: here, women hold the majority ! In the face of men that only 40 of them were laughing.





0 comments:

Post a Comment