Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Leather Made Scripture Tote

the art of accumulation

I called the post a bit 'generic but in reality I should write "husbands and know how to dress" , etc accumulate stuff.
have been married for 3 years and some months, my living with him for over 4 years but still can not make him disappear some sweaters from the cabinet. I understand that arise here
humanitarian organizations for the rights of freedom of the individual, but some would horror sweaters to women who work in these associations.
unlikely colors, well then you have a smurf blue sweater, like ice cream, bears fabric dating from the Paleolithic. Sometimes I wonder, but he chose them? Mom bought it to him and he does not want to separate with the blanket like Linus? Otherwise I can not explain why every time he threatened to make them disappear, jump on them because they must absolutely put by God with those jeans era of Elvis the Pelvis .. I will 'I give up because I realize that stem the mountain horrors is impossible.
Not that my wardrobe is free, some clothes I bought them in the throes of crisis, big beautiful .. taken from euphoria to find decent clothes in Swiss land. But I throw a remedy and a gift to the needy who do not look very aesthetic short .. do about it. He did not ever, resists and puts them in office.
I must say that maybe he has found the solution, only works in the firm where I saw people dressed worse than him .. sadness ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment