Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Drmrsvandertramp Definition

.. the mythical!

svizzereggiamento I'll be back in because I realized I have lost sight of why I write about this blog. I write because I want to let the world know the beauty of the country where I live .. should be 'maybe not the absolute wonders for me, poor wretch, but the wonders we live!
Basically I live in a country of which I appreciate chocolate .. god bless the great masters of Swiss chocolate (I wonder if you can say chocolate? Italian politicians are not the ones we do not .. confusion! ) and what else, ah yes, the snow-capped mountains but not snow too .. I'm pretty equal to me .. and then and then I will appreciate something other than chocolate?! We appreciate
cervelat .. now if someone ventures to read in English what a cervelat that attention well in Ticino servelat read, you will already come a stomach ache because it is a sausage but his story is pure disgust me and I do not think that would shudder to make a vegetarian. That's why "never know what you eat" ! I thought that that was worth to the third world countries, like I was wrong, even in the "first world" are not made better. The current season is not the cervelat cervelat .. well then you like all the first fruits of that respect, like I know the chestnut in autumn, has its season here in Switzerland.
cervelat say that the couple and is in its full splendor in the summer when the air is milder, feels the summer comes and goes .. lasts a month and two weeks if we're lucky if we are not. The Swiss Germans put out in an undershirt, even if there are 15 °, because the sun is shining and it's August and then you put in an undershirt. I suspect it is a cantonal law unwritten but I did not say this for sure.
At that point they are sacrificed for .. the million cervelat grill, because here is cricket that is a pleasure! No, no, I forgot the Italian, although I know it seems, but the Swiss just decline the noun grillieren grill .. so from Solothurn (Solothurn) to Basel, Zurich down through Lausanne, Lugano and putting well, cricket is a pleasure all that is not moving. So if you were never close to a nice plate of charcoal properties on and you were at least 10 minutes, move! Just to let you know that you are living flesh and not lying .. that's better!
So now I will make you laugh but cervelat here is so important that a summer (in 2008, all documented!) Was discussed for days in the papers that could become extinct (or be removed from the market) Because mad cow disease, parliamentary questions with the European community, discussions of the Association of Swiss meat producers, which by default have it with the European community. In short, a delusion .. you know how that turned out? Grillano still is the European Community has had to surrender to market a product that is a national symbol of Switzerland (also in Germany but ') not very healthy .. but good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment