Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pine Wood Derby Dimple, Myth Busters

Weather .. because we always guessed here?! The cervelat

reread it after I realize almost a year, well it was almost a year I write, I speak often of the time in Switzerland. At least I started it and am continuing it seems.
But the weather here, especially the weather, fascinates me because it is completely different from what I had imagined. I had imagined to be under the snow for 4 months a year and is partly true, but it is also true that in reality other than a few weeks before Christmas when there was snow all over Europe, at least in the Swiss area Zurich, which is not snowing so much. Maybe because I'm used to and I do not notice it?!
No, no, we pay attention, then this morning that it snowed again, and it was expected, I noticed all right, and despite being a nuisance to many for me, for the child who is still in me today is a holiday. . there is snow outside!
I feel like in the Peanuts comic strip, I would be Charlie Brown, Lucy muster, Peppermint Patty, and have a dog like Snoopy, whom I grumbled that the snow is cold to go outside to play baseball diamond, complaining why do not you see the lines and even the basics.
Long live the snow! Bella, white and cold too, but that brings fun .. at least to me! Incidentally
say that out of the snow also allows you to always have an excuse to stay warm and strafogarsi chocolate .. in my case chocolate brownie ... yum yum ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment